At Barrel Aged we are continuously monitoring all aspects of your seller accounts on Amazon. We feel these are important components in boosting sales on your Amazon seller account. Here is our list of top ten strategies to boost sales on Amazon.
- Optimize your listing : Make your listing title stand out with the product name, brand name and key selling terms & features. Make sure your product description explains your product to the customer clearly.
- Boost your SEO with quality keywords: Search terms change. So be up to date on these keywords and update these as needed.
- High quality product photos : Buyer’s love to see how the product can be used. Consider using lifestyle photos to help them visualize how to use your product.
- Synced inventory: Syncing your inventory makes it easier to sell all of your products on multiple platforms.
- Try out Advertising on Amazon : Reach more people and expand your brands visibility. This also allows you to see how your ROAS is performing.
- Offer deals when necessary : Attract customers by providing fast shipping, & create coupons with certain discounts so you can give customers a deal when they click on your listing and you increase your overall conversion rate.
- Respond to your customers : Did they leave a review on your product? Great! Answer them back! Even more importantly respond to those who have questions or concerns and continue to do this.
- Become Brand Registered : This is a great opportunity to tell your brand’s story and vision, and to sell an experience rather than just a product.
- Add new products : This will help you stay competitive. We recommend something that is not seasonal so you can sell this all year.
- Pricing strategically : Make sure you cover all of your costs from advertising costs, Amazons fees/shipping fees but keep in mind if you are too high on price people will not buy. Find that sweet spot!
Pingback: Amazon FBA Fees for Holiday Season 2021 - Barrel Aged E-Commerce